Plan For The Next Holiday

Daffa :"Hey Luqman!.It's been a long time since we met in highschool"

Luqman :"Hey Daffa!.I know,how are you?"

Daffa :"I'm fine,thank you.By the way,do you have any plan for the next holiday?"

Luqman :"I do,I am going to Bali with my friends."

Daffa :"Ohh,At first,I want to ask you to go on holiday with me.But it's okay if you have another
plan.Are you going to Kuta Beach?"

Luqman :"Of course I am.But I am not planning to go to Ubud."

Daffa :"Why?Ubud is one of the most favorite place to visit in Bali"

Luqman :"No,I just do not like monkeys in there,and it is pretty far from my hotel."

Daffa :"Okay,what about beach walk,i think it's a quite nice place to visit."

Luqman :"well I think beach walk is just the same as pvj in Bandung.I want to get closer to the nature."

Daffa :"Okay then,it is nice to meet you here,bye bye!"

Luqman :"Nice to meet you too Daf !"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story About My Life

Tugas Tantangan Masa Depan