New Year Holiday

Hello people!,I am going to explain you about my last holiday in Flores.First,I went to Kupang,before I arrived at Kupang's airport I have to transit at Juanda airport in Surabaya.It is such a long way to go to Kupang.By the time I arrived at Kupang,I stayed at The Rock Hotel.The next day I went by ship to Larantuka's Harbour.

Larantuka is located in NTT it has a beautiful view when we were crossing by the ocean side.I went to Maumere with a bus.Well it is not a really good bus.It has no AC.But I really enjoy it.In Maumere I visited a seafood restaurant.I ate fried fish.It is really great.From Maumere,I went to Bajawa.Bajawa is unlike any other places because temperature in Bajawa is cold.I celebrated the new year's eve in there.I watched fireworks and beutiful stars in the sky at night.

Then I have trip to Labuhanbajo.I stayed one night before I went to Rinca Island.Rinca Island is one of the Komodo's National Park.I went there by ship for 2 hours.I saw a lot of Komodo.They gathered around under the house.It is really great to saw one of the ancient animals that still alive.although it has a killer reptil in it,it has a beautiful view.after Rinca island I went to Padar Island.Padar Island has a good view and beautiful scenery.Beside that it has pink beach.I went snorkling in there.

That's is about my holiday,what about yours?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story About My Life

Tugas Tantangan Masa Depan